BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 24, 2008


Sometimes I wish that I could turn back time. Go back in time and change the fact that I had ever met you. Wipe you from my life. Erase you from my memories. Ease the pain.

But then I wonder, how my life would have been without you. I would never had known how it feeels to be in love and be loved in return by you. I know that the memories you and I had made, few, these memories will help to keep you alive in my heart. And it will also help to ease the pain and maybe I will be able to look at a new day without regrets. If not today then perhaps tomorrow

4 comments:

//Sub/Corpus said...

we've all done our fare share of mistakes in the past ... but as you say ... we r supposed to learn from it eh ...?
who doesnt wanna go back in time and change some decisions ... we all wanna do that at some point in our life ...
but as far as i know ... that aint gonna happen ...
damn it ...

nadhee said...

hmm juss take the past as another experience in your life and try to move on... life's too short, so make use of the time you have :)

mtjuice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mtjuice said...

Yesterday was history, tomorrow will be a mystery and today is a gift. Take the gift or let it go as well. But never regret.