BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

HYPERRR


I know I haven't written much about what is going trough my life for the past couple of months. Lots have happened in the time being...I had changed the office I had been working....got a scholarship...gone to one of the most disastrous outing and one of the most fun..
But currently I had busied myself with the ijthimaaee committee of my offfice by helping out in the futsal tournament...by being a cheeeerleader cause there is a competition to choose the best supporting squad and we are sure in the lead :D
I am having soooo much fun these days...I'm always HYPER these days....so full of energy...I wanna Jump...Run....Skip
SOMEBODY STOP ME :D :D :D

4 comments:

.mini said...

jumping running skipping and being hyper is good :P
so everyone, don't stop her!

Fureeeeeku! said...

whoop.

yeah, no need to stop you. add dancing to your list, and you will do just fine ^_^

Ameer said...

thats great that ur hyperrrr.... keep it up... lol ... happy u is way better :)

Summer said...

omg! i can understand u wen ur hyper...ud b one loud gal! ^_^