BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

FAREWELL FEVER


In the past week I had had two surprise farewells, and stupid me didn't even suspect a thing :s

The first one was given by my offcice mates. My cux dragged me saying that she needs to go shopping, then it turned to a wedding and then finally a coffee with some dude...and wen she was changing her mind all this time I had no idea that someting else was cooking...(I was so tired to think had a tiring few days) I was so surprised when everyone (except two) in my section was there...even my boss was there :D I had so much fun that night...thanks niya for all the lies

And then I got my second surprise last night...But this time I knew that something was cooking...the same niya was so insistant that I go to this weddding of her offfice mate...I thought I was one step ahead this time but alas I wasn't

Guess where the party was...at my own home and I didnt have a clue :S silly me dho...Niya took me to her house and man oh man she was slow at getting ready...she litrally dragged her feet on the way home...When I went home lots of relatives, friends and office mates were there...the BIGGEST surprise of all was the gift given by Niya and the gang....the SUITCASE I wanted from EVINCE....Ufalugos kiriyaa nurovuneeee...they are the BEST

One more funny thing happened on our way to my home....Niya said we were going to a wedding and I forgot my slippers at home so had to go and get them, and on the way she said lets stop at dejavu to get a gift for the wedding...so we went there and while Niya was talking on the phone her bag knocked a vass and it crashed LOL

It was soooo hilarious...For the first time in my life I went to buy a gift and then came out emppty handed a little less on my wallet :D

Overall I had a BLAST

7 comments:

Summer said...

farewells n farewells...whens ya comin here gal ^_^

MYSTIQUE said...

konthaakah dhany kaidha?

kaidha said...

me off to my studies to malay :D

MYSTIQUE said...

oooh...kon iraku dhany? gd luk wid it oki!

Anonymous said...

I am sure u will have so much fun. Its great to hang with the close friends dho. I really like the post! So given a badge for you. See mine.

s[u]jau said...

good luck :D kaidha!

iecco said...

u also goin to malay tha? whr are u studyn frm..? which college..
tc ingay