BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

EMETOPHOBIA

The past week I have been hit by this bug or whatever that had made me queasy all day and wanting to vomit. Since I hate ( more like am afraid) to vomit I've take every measure not to vomit. So I had avoided any kind of food ( or drink ) Empty tummy will not have anything to be thrown up :D
So For two three days I hadn't eaten anything but ice cream and chips. My mum was going frantic, while my kid bro ( who is 12) went to the bathroom to throw up now and then , and was telling to I should eat and throw up that way it would pass for good
But wild horses can’t make me throw up. I have emetophobia, which is fear of vomiting. When I was a kid I heard this story that a kid due to worms started to vomit, and then worms started coming from his mouth, and not long another was coming from his nose. Since all of his air ways were blocked, he died.
So since then I fought all means necessary to avoid from vomiting. But alas on Friday night I almost won over the vomiting when I went to attack some juicy fried chicken.
Anyways now I'm all better. All it took was only once to vomit.

6 comments:

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

good that u vomited n ur better now!!

kaidha said...

ey it was no picnic ingey it is yucky *Ewwwwwww*

iecco said...

good to see ya back in good health :)

Unknown said...

:P get wel soon

rifu...da gr8... said...

yeayyyyy!!!
gud dat ur oki! :D

.mini said...

glad to know that u are all better now :D