BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

MY DA-DA-LING IS 4 :)



Today my Da-Da-Ling turned 4 :) I still remember the day when she was born...she looked like this tiny little angel...so fragile...
I fell in love her from the first moment i laid eyes on her...
She is the apple of my eye and I misss her :(
This is the first time and I know not gonna be the last time she celebrate her birthday without me...but i sure wish I was there with her...
Anyways Happy Birthday Shuko...May you grow up to be just like ME :)

3 comments:

aesha said...

oh no puleeeees! not like u:P

happi bday from me too

MYSTIQUE said...

beta not b stubborn like u...lol!

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

aaah shes growwinn :) happii burday shuko!!


and another u..how can i tolerate another loud and craxyyyy gal if i go to ya house...i mean then there wud b 2 u's! *faint*

keke :P