BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 17, 2007

FALLING TO PIECES


These past few weeks had been hectic for me. I'v been stuck at office and working like a maniac. I like working hard but there is someting called workng hard and working TOO hard. . But don't you just hate it when you hard work hasn't been apprecated?
Yesterday I worked at a record timing stating at mornig 0800 till late night 0300. That make it what 19 hours of non stop work. Any ways am back to my old routin of 8-5 and it sure feels good. But I still need to piece back someoe of my life that I had lost these past few weeks.
After that I'm sure gonn take a mini vacation for myself. I'm thinking about another picnic or somethig to blow off the steam. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a vacation :P

by there way there's a song by Velvet Revolver called Fall To Pieces... listen to it.. its nice :D

X said...

Pretty good post, yeah as Nass said, get a vacation :)
By the way, your funny pic of the day is really depressing and offensive, why the need for stereotypical attitude?

s[u]jau said...

get sick!