BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

SUICIDE IS...NOT THE ANSWER


At one point I couldn't go on
I didn't want to face the world another day
Life was too hard, and the world was too cruel
I wanted to make it go away.

So, I called a friend to say good-bye
I said this was best for everyone, even me
Then I wrote a little note
Telling mom and dad not to cry.

I told them to try and understand
that this had to be
it was best if I was gone
and I hoped this they would see.

I swallowed the pills
and started to cry
I couldn't do it
I was too much a coward to die.
So, if you are thinkingof taking your life
please reconsider
and put down that knife...

10 comments:

The Xostedenzyme said...

how about the pill u swallowed?? did u un-swallow (i don't like the word vomit) it????

manippulhu said...

hehe.. kaidha cook post dho .. hehee

kaidha said...

ey nass i didnt take the pills to attempt suicide and the poem was just a poem ey
i have no suicidal thougts
ekeke

autodynamix said...

very true.. suicide is not the answer.

nathoam said...

do i have †o reconsider...mmm....don'† know...777 is s†ill ou† †here...

The Xostedenzyme said...

hehe,

kaidha i know its a poem..

but in the poem u swallowed the pill... so even if u put down the knife, ur still gonna die because of that pill, right? :p

kaidha said...

hehe
lhemuge maana onnaneee lhen veriyaage bandhuga ey bune eh nu
ekahala tankolhe key ei

sucksex said...

nice one!!!

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

yea put the knife down... nice one!!

iecco said...

nice post!!