BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

BESTEST NINE DAYS OF MY WHOLE LIFE

Yeah, am back from Thoddu and V late in posting
I have grown soooooooo dark, and have a few bruises here and there but it dont matter. Cause I had the bestest time in thoddu

We would get up early in the mornings and walk abt 15-20 mins to the beach.And what a beach it was. You dont ever wanna get out.We all went there everyday we were there except the day we arrived and departed.

Apart from that we played loads of badminton ( lost a few pounds i like to think so ) & yeah cant forget went to the dandhu thah also. And this time I had the previlildge of picking a watermelon ( Alas! I dont eat them )And then we all went to the beach two days in a row after Tinks mum, sis and bro came which turned out to be the BESTEST picninc EVER
We played water ball, Volly, Riley, Boalha gahaaa, Goani riley, bulha riley, Football & Dodge balll.
And We even went riding in the fields...not two but three in a cyke. It was Soooo much FUN. Went even about half an hour before sunrise. I was sooooo scared. There are all this Handhi Fureytha rumors that would make anyone scared to go out at night. But I went regardless and I'm so proud of that :)
I even learnt to ride the cyke and almost had a fall it if werent for Tink's cux I would have came to Male' with more than a few bruises here and there
OOOH I miss Thodhooo already *sniff*

5 comments:

.mini said...

hehe
glad u had a rocking time!
maybe ull get to go bac real soon :D

iecco said...

yepp coool trip :)

The Xostedenzyme said...

refer to what mini said

kaidha said...

im counting on it MINI
cox once u have a taste of thodhu there is no stopping u
u want it MORE and MORE :)

shweetikle said...

i wanna go to thodddoooo! o.O
but i never got a chance..tink, varah rahtehi ingey! kaidha aa ves ^.^
hehe..glad that u had a nice time =)