BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

EVERYTHING & EVERYBODY IS CHANGING

Lately nothing is as it is now.Poeple are changing...things are changing and most of all I am chaging too.
My life seems be be going in clock work for about a year and then it stuck me that I dont want it to be that way anymore. I like plans but the few days in Thodoo made me realise one thing...its better to take a day as it come than to plan ahead.
But the real question is do I really need this change?
Thats not the only thing that has changed. Relationships has changed so much in the past month. My Aunt & Uncle are moving out on Friday. We all had been living together before I was even born. Nothing is ever gonna be the same again
I am soo confused...I am not sure about anything anymore...I liked the way things were before and I was happy about it
But I guess things can't always be the same dho...It needs to change in order for the world to move on...As for me I'd just have to accept this as as it come and go with the flow.

9 comments:

sucksex said...

must b borin dhen...my home seems to borin too nowadays...i mean my home @ male'...everybody is movin to dere own place...& v (my family) is findin a place too...v r movin...as soon as v get a place...dats not all...here in singapore...da place v r livin da contract expires dis sep or oct...& v wud b movin to a new place too...biiig headache...its juz life...as u said v juz hav to accept things dho!

.mini said...

yeah abadhuves kommes echeh badhal vaane dho
abadhu abadhu
like we change our skools and after we finish studying we go to work

and sometimes theres nuthing we could do about the change
we just have to go with the flow i guess :S

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

changes are good i think...dho?

sucksex said...

welll not all tink...

kaidha said...

I like the way things were
and i dont mind some small changes
but everything that is happening now is MAJOR
AND I HATE IT

Aisha said...

When You grow older You will start to know many things and you'll start to think, accept and feel things differently. U will start to feel as if your life is becoming very different, unlike the sweet old days. Tats wot happening to u and tat did started to happen to me too. now I agree tat its how it meant to happen.It will happen to everyone.So don't worry everythings gonna be alright ingay, keep smiling :D Tc

shweetikle said...

i hope everything turns out to be fine..good luck..and yah..kanthah thah change vaane..v wud have to change ourselves too inorder to cope up =)

ps - lurrrve the pic ^.^

Unknown said...

i love changes!! hate to get stuck in anything!!

kaidha said...

yeah right
aysha u so love change that u havent changed a bit at all
not u or any of ur habbits :p