BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

NOTHING IS GOING RIGHT

Nothing is going right...I talked about changes before...well my life is turning upside down...why can't things just go back to the way they were

I pray to God to make things better
If not, at least not to make them worse
So far my prayers hasn't yet been answered
cause all I have been getting is bad new and more bad news...
It wouldn't hurt to have something positive to come out of all this
That way I'd have something to hang on to
Something to look forward to
Instead of waiting for the axe to fall
And dreading what more that could go wrong
:(

3 comments:

The Xostedenzyme said...

hope things turn out well...

goodluck

s[u]jau said...

i ll pray for u, Fathmath Shafa, Dont worry too much, insha allah everything will be fine soon

.mini said...

aww.. hope everything turns out well kaidha
my best wishes are with you
just.. time will help i guess..
=)