BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'VE BEEEEEEEEEEEEN TAGGGGGGGGGGGGED

1) 3 Things You Can’t Do

*Turn back time
*Fly
*Sing ( I got the worst voice ever)

2) 3 Things You Can Do
*Make anyone laugh
*Dream
*Make any worse situation seems like the best

3) 3 Things That Scare You
*Cockroaches (Eeeeeeeeeeeek)
*Dark
*Heights

4) 3 Things You Love
*My mum
*Shuako
*Friends

5) 3 Things You Hate
*Smokers
*Liers
*People who try to hurt people I love

I choose to tag
Nazia
Nadhee
Pixsie

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oopps 3 things u hate !!! includes me too dho *sniff sniff*

kaidha said...

u admiting to it on public
wow
by the way which is it
or is all of them ???
LOL

s[u]jau said...

you should stop hating smokers!

kaidha said...

and y is that sujaaaa
giv me one gud reason :p