BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 2, 2007

GOOD DEED FOR THE DAY

Last year I took Shuko for walk with my cousin and her bf. We went to jumuhooree maidaan and shuko was excited looking at the pigeons. We were about few feet from the fountain and I saw this kid about one year all by himself there with no parent.
Suddenly We all saw a women running towards us screaming "magey dari magey dri" and pointing towards the fountain.
I looked and saw that there was no sign from the kid that I saw earlier. The I saw small hands raising from the fountain. My cousin and I ran towards and I reached into the filthy waters and took the kid.(In order to get there quickly I almot knocked Shuko, thank God my cux's bf took her)
As I took the kid,that kids parent who turned out to be his careless grandma (stupid women). She thanked us and took the kid to Islamee Marikazu in order to get the kid cleaned up.
I know the water there was no deep but since the kid had fallen and was unable to get up
I felt prood myself and considered that I had done my good deed for the day :D

11 comments:

sucksex said...

KAIDHA to da rescue....lol :D

The Xostedenzyme said...

whoa! A super hero! good work SuperKadd!

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

ultra women ..here i come!! hehe dho kaidha

.mini said...

hehe..
u did a great thing for that kid :D

Unknown said...

yeah dho...thats a v.good deed ...who knows, maybe you saved the life of a kid that day dho :)

kaidha said...

yeah i like to think so too
in todays world u dont get to save someone...
and im proud i got to do it :D
at least i hope i did

finifenmaa said...

thats so careless of the kid's parents/guardians... thank god u were arnd!

nazzz! said...

aaaachaa gadha! (Y) n to de careless ppl ---> saabaheyyy! thihiree reethi ulhumeh :P shifted the line from shweet

shweetikle said...

OH! gadha ingey! =p

stop said...

did u know tat everyone makes mistakes-- so does tat women, nothin stupid in tat:P wonder wat u wil call ur self if u did sumthin like tat"stupid women"....
it is ok to be proud of sumthin u did,but to brag abt it o to feel happy tat u did ur good deed for the day is such a lame thing:S.... only one deed per day???

iecco said...

whoaa! gadha ingay kaidha!