BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

YES!!! Finally. Ive been trying to coax mum to send Shuko to school from the start of this year. She changed her mind abt it at the mid of this year so by the time she had Shuko's three years. So that means she cant go to Baby Nursery but Nursery
Tried shopping for a cute barney bag cox Shoo was craxy abt it....but these Male' shops don't have anything cute enough. Everywhere I went there was Barbie and more Barbie.
So in the end I gave in and bought A barbie bag ( Barbie Farietopia).
Got bixy with the name tag...Tink helped me out, stayed up till 2 to finish it up ( since I had no time the whole day)
After all the hard work she was supposed to go to school on Sunday, but it rained like cats & Dogs...so no school ( all my hard work and sleepless night gone to waste *sigh* )
So on Monday made some lame excuse at office and came home to take Shuko to school with mum and beybe.
There were 5 girls and 6 boys in the class. Shuko clunged to my legs sticker than glue. Then the Aunty came and took her to the corner to show something and mum & I made our escape.
Aunty closed the door and then came the tears. Shuko was banging on the door and crying. It was heart breaking. She cried for abt 5 mins but it seemed like more. But then a reallly good Aunty came and picked her up and started to the BIG talk saying this and that. This somehow made Shoko stop crying and mum and I started to go home
Then we thought of buying some chocolate to distribut to the class...so bought it and brought it back and sneeked at Shuko...She had this betrayal look oon her face but I knew She'd be OK
In my family Niha ( my Cux), Huxain ( her bro) and I were the only one who hadn't cried bloody murder on our first day of school. And I'm darn Proud of IT :)

10 comments:

s[u]jau said...

the one who cries on the first day usually brings better results on the last day :P just my crazy stats ehehe

kaidha said...

hmmm strange
among the three who didnt cry one failed the other brought good results
among the ones who cried they also vary
so cant agree on that :p

s[u]jau said...

are u the one failed?

iecco said...

i cried like hell!!! hahha *cry* and em damn proud of it :D

kaidha said...

nope im among the ones who suceeded :)

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

i don remember if i cired...but used to make children cry by pushin them to the wals! kkekek n then run to dads office filan!! *angel*


shooko ok vaaneh nu...dhen ais dhuvas kolhaun kiyaane claahuga inna firhen kuhjeh ge vaahaka..kekek

shweetikle said...

rueema ey skoolah dhevun kamah vaanee! i dunno if i cried or not =s but gess i did! =D

kaidha said...

guess u all need to ask ur parents wether u cried or not

and sama before u might have acted tough cox all were small
but now we do the pushing
if u were in my class u would have been going to ur dad's office cryin :P

Unknown said...

hey I didnt cry on my first day at school either and im sooooooooo proud of it too....and i even remember it somewhat..!!! :D ehehhe

Hope shooko is doing okay at school now :)

LIL GIRL said...

im still fussy about goin one the first day.. even on unii orientation! the fisrt day was wierd.. sooo.. i begged not 2 go on the second day.. since i was sick the day before.. even pretended 2 b sick.. *shew* it workd!
im the youngest in most of my classes in unii.. guess they do the pushin n harrasin stuff..
im sure shooko wud do fine.. XD