BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM


It is common knowledge among us that tink doesn’t eat ice cream. I know weired cox who doesn’t like ice cream. It turned out that she ate so much ice cream when she was in aminiya that she has gotten fed up with it.
So I took it upon myself to re-introduce her to the wonderful world of ice cream. I took her to seagull (where they have the yummiest ice creams) and I ordered for her. One bubblegum and chocolate chips ice cream and for me, a three scoop combination of pistachio, chocolate chips and chocolate.
Tink loved it. (Well after a few takes she hated the bubble gum but loved the chocolate chips)
So am planning on taking her there a few more times...Where ice cream is concerned...I bet no one can eat just one :)

7 comments:

foniboki said...

Next time, take me too, with Tink!
:D

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

chocolate chips was gd :)

Naziya said...

heheh saabas

Husein Zinan said...

yeah we all scream for ice creams ... its a good thing for taste buds ...

iecco said...

yeah i scream for ice cream !!!

.mini said...

mini hama kaidha aa ekkolhu ingey thikamah!
no one should not like eating ice cream! ice cream rockss!!! \m/

Unknown said...

hehe i remember once i fooled her sayin its chokolate not ice cream..and she ate the chokolate coat and tasted the icecream inside ..she threw it saying she hate icecream...gud work kaidha!! keke we must make her love icecream