BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

ACCEPTED


We all try to do our best in everything we do. But the million dollar question is - are doing that so cox we want it ? or is it becox someone else expect that of us?
Acceptance.One single word so strong.We all try to get acceptance from everyone we meet. Family.Friends.Collegues.Husbands/Wives.
We all try to go that extra mile not becox we want to, and neither cox its right or wrong. We do it cox we want to be accepted. Smoking is the best example to emphasis that.
Ive tried my best to try to do wat was expected of me ever since I can remember. People accepting me was essential for me so I did all I can do to fit in. But in doing so I lost perspective of myself. I've tried so hard to be accepted that I forgot the reason why I wanted to do it in the place. Maybe is was to fit in maybe just to be like the others or maybe to make my friends and mum to like and love me better.
I've done things I didn't want to do and some of them I still live to regret.But I'm through with being what people what me to be.There is no way we can ever please everyone. There is only one person's opinion whom I should be bothered about and that is God, Himself.
So if people dont like me for being me we'll then thats their problem not mine :)
Life's too short to be live through other people's eyes

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

very truee....

u can't please everyone...

it's always better to rule out what you feel is best for you....

s[u]jau said...

trying to do what others expect (although its not accepted) is better than living on our own expectations!

Cox expectation sometimes hurts!

Anonymous said...

yup. life is too short for that. BUT... we all try to impress other ppl. we all try try to be the person they expect us to be.

The question is WHO should u impress... who's expectations are more important :D

Ofcoz, high up in the list are God n parents...

Rest, u have to decide

shweetikle said...

dhogeh noon..

~ange|~ said...

so very true.... n i've learnt tht trying to please ppl wud never be fulfilled.. they simply never get pleased...

paradoX said...

true true...we cant please everyone as well as everyone cant please us!!
life is too short to live by other rules dho?

Anonymous said...

either way, don't we all mess up sometime or other....

Anonymous said...

I recomment you to use the six thinking hats on things. Try it. Its a skill u will benefit for ever in your life, may it be for personal use or business. You can find more about this book from the links page in my website http://www.yaaa.co.uk/

nathoam said...

ry† khaidha ry†