BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

SLEEP LIKE AND ANGEL

Dont u just love it when you see them sleeeep
The other night mom and beybe (my step dad) went out and left me with shuko (my lil sis)
I was busily watching a movie lying on the sofa and let shuko play with her toys
Some time later shuko came to me and as she awlays does laid next to me ont the sofa.
I cuddled her and went on with watching the movie.
Later when I checked on her she was sleeeping oooo so peacfully
Wish I had a camera to capture that moment
That moment I realised that she is growing up so quickly
Given a few years I wont be able to cuddle her like that
So am going to ENJOY every minute of it as long as it last

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea, they grow up just too quickly.. tryin to make most of every minute!

sucksex said...

god...ryt now am missin so much of my cousins baby days....miss dem so much & guess wat kaidha...dere is another fellow cumin to da family very soon!!! :D

kaidha said...

who's tha?

iecco said...

shweeeet dho!!

Anonymous said...

well i wud say they grow up too fast ........ it was like yesterday they were fighting for toys ....... and now my kid bro is foghting for sum girl ....sheesh why do they have to grow up .......

kaidha said...

yesh i wish they would never grow up
no matter how old she is she is always gonna be my lil shuko

manippulhu said...

kaidha... emme fahun miaharu maves kid eh hoadhaa hihvejje thihen keema.. neytha vikkaaa kid eh ?

kaidha said...

hunnnn ma miuleny kiddu vikka bixnass nukurevigen tha?
kideh beynumiyah meehakaa indebala
eyrun e nimunee eh nu
LOL

Naziya said...

aww dats too sweet for words.. =)

shweetikle said...

yeah..they look like jusssst..angels when they sleep and act like devils when awake!

Fureeeeeku! said...

cant help it, they grow up hama asluves maa avahah, every one wishes them to b young for a lil longer.

shweeeeet is right, they r angels ven asleep, but devils ven awake ^_^

kaidha said...

i agree witht he devil part
she gives me hell wen she is awake
bt i love every minute of it :)