BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 29, 2007

DEVILS GAME


I'm scared to be on my own
Cox that's when they come
To posses the one thing I need the most
To take total control over them
I dont want to to be weak
But it visits me when I cant fight
The devils knocking on my door
I dont think I can take it anymore
Everyday I promise myself
Im gonna be strong enough
But I end up being, nothing more
The the devils puppet

He is creeping in on me again
When I'm weak, I cannot fight
He blinds me, and I cant see straight
He clouds my jugement
He whispers in my ear
Telling me to do things,Which I know aint right

But no matter what I end up
being just that; Another pawn
In the Devils game
Is it really the DEVIL then I ask myself
Or is it just me
Who is playing on to the Devils hands

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Master of Puppets
I'm pulling your strings....

Anonymous said...

hehe @ Nass - u wish.. hehe

two thumbs up!

manippulhu said...

hmmm ..dhen goaheh nooon dho

Anonymous said...

sa†an here †o love ya all...(giggle)