BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 8, 2007

MY MOTHER, MY CHAMPION



Ever since I can remember my mum had been there for me protecting me from the world. My mother is my champion.

When dad and mum got divorced mum & dad fought for our (Me & My lil bro) custody. The whole custody battle was one nasty deal, but mum made sure no rock or stone was unturned. Dad took us with him by force & abandoned us at the doorstep of an unwanted grandmother who had a kid who was younger than the both of us.

We both had no idea of how to take care of ourselves. For someone of five years old and pampered by their mother, I didn’t know how to even wash the dishes. I can’t remember the whole sorid details but this much I'm sure, it must have been on hell of a nightmare.

I remember one incident when we were left with our grandmother. My lil bro had obviously done some mischief and our step-grandfather had tied him to the joyli. He had a fire stick in his hand. He was intending to burn my lil bro. I don’t know whether he did or not cox I cant remember that part somehow.

I knew then that if mum had been there that old man couldn’t even come near us with that stick in his hands

I cried for my mum not knowing what was happening. Then one day out of the blues dad came to visit us. I had never been so glad to see anyone in my whole life. But he left that day leaving us both in that hell hole.

But he later came and took us with them. That day mum came to pick us up in a police jeep. I’ve heard of gals talking that knights will coming in shinning amour and a white horse to rescue them. Well for me my mum was that knight. She saved us both from the nightmare. She even came in a white police jeep.

She can be difficult to live with sometime but I know she would always be there for me no matter what. Words can never express what she means to me

I can go on and write a thousand poems, a million quotes but nothing can be enough to describe what she is to me.

But maybe a simple thank you might be a beginning

HAPPY 40th B' DAY MUM

6 comments:

Unknown said...

happy bday kaidhakistan's mummy returns....

hey kaidhs wish her on behalf of me inge

sucksex said...

mabunin maa kurin wish kuran....lol!!!

s[u]jau said...

wishes from me too...

iecco said...

wish her from me too..uve got a sweet mom!

kaidha said...

hehe
thankx alll

Anonymous said...

she is one super hero.... warm wishes to her!