BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 2, 2007

LET'S PRETEND



Why do people say I'm okay,

When they really feel miserable

Will it be so hard to say,

Please help me out here, I need your help


Why do people say everything is fine,

When there whole world had been turned upside down,

Why cant they just turn

And let some else comfort them


Why do people hurt the ones they care,

And pretend they don't care

Will it be so hard to say.

I'm sorry I didn't mean it


Why do people smile their plastic smiles,

And say nothing is wrong I am happy

Will it be so hard to say ,

Just give me a shoulder to cry


Why do people pretend,

And still say this is the real me

Will it be so hard to take off the mask

And reveal the real you

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dunno about the poem.. but NICE PICTURE! :D

sucksex said...

i guess its true!!!

Anonymous said...

thats very very true...people always says "am fine" even when they r not..
the best poem i have seen in ur blog..n a very nice picture too.


cheers
NoOne.

iecco said...

it happens all the time... how are u and the answer 'yes' comes automatically...

kaidha said...

anonymous-thankx

Anonymous said...

lovelyyyyyyyyyy poem! nice flow of words!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe its becoz ppl knw that u cnt help them even if u tell em.