BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 7, 2007

HAPEE B DAY TINK


The very first day in Aminiya, I step into my class and pulled a seat and sat. Then I saw this gal chating chatting and chating. Then she looked at me and smiled.
That was the begining of our friendship
Mine and tinks
From that very day we had been friends
We fought
We yelled
We laughed
We argued
We joked
We had fun
We have been through thick & thin
Just wanted to SAY
Couldnt have asked for a better friend
HAPPY B DAY
And yeah you nomore a teen :p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah true..she is no more a teenn..and ill be no more a teen within a week :(

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

well gd m no more teen baby like u:P
m in my zuvaaaan dhauru adhi...lol!

kaidha said...

u only got the old part
wat happen to all the gud i talked abt
sheesh
and the bottomline again
u not a teen anymore
LOL
:p