BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

GLASS PAINTING FOR B DAY




I received this for my last b day from my friends

I lurrrrrrrrrve this piece, Its hung at the foot of my bed where I can see it everyday

It drawn by none other than tinkerbell

She's real good with glass paint, She is even great with fabrics also

It sure is good to have friends with talents

Especially on B Days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking of B Days tomorrow is Tinks B Day

So be sure to wish her

8 comments:

moyameehaa said...

wowww... thats verrry nice.ive also got some glass painting stuff...and ive already started my first piece...but its a bottle i couldnt get a flat piece like that..even if i get..i don think it will be that nice!! really nice.very creative.

iecco said...

hama obinovey ingay!!! salhi salhi! btw wen was ur bday??

kaidha said...

dark angel-30 june hehe

Anonymous said...

Glass Paiting? What's a paiting?

Anonymous said...

its a great piece of work ..............

Anonymous said...

hey Kaidha... tell Tinkerbell i want one for my b'day too..... really... that's an amazing piece of work...

but i want one with a foto of megadeth on it...

Anonymous said...

hey Kaidha... tell Tinkerbell i want one for my b'day too..... really... that's an amazing piece of work...

but i want one with a foto of megadeth on it...

kaidha said...

why dont u tell her ur self :P