BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

ALMOST ADDICTED


Lately i have been a little sick,u know the usual squeamish headache thing. Wel I was about to take some strong pain killers when I remember the last time what happened when I turned to pills to ease my pain. I started having small headaches so i took the common panadol.Before one was enough but i started takin two. Then the number doubled to four.Penadol didn't seem to be easing my pains so I changed to panadine. Yeah a pretty strong one. Of that also I was taking about two or four. Then it was time for me to take a stronger one. Brufen. Unbeknown to me I was starting get hooked on them.One of my friends said to me that i ate them like i ate food. That scared me. That was my wake up call, I was starting to become the thing I hate the most. I hated the people who were so weak to give into the urges of drugs and I myself was also becoming a victim of it. That day was the wake up call for me. From that day on ward I avoided taking pills. And my mother also made sure the pills were out of my reach. Can u imagine a mother was trying to hide pills from her grown up daughter. I know she was doing it for my welfare and I love her for that. So now also when I get sick she would give me the medicine to the correct dose.
I learned my lesson.
Its easy to get drawn to the addiction but you just need some help to help you see the light

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i was thinking u have stopped doing all foolish things..or was this also ur past..??
if its ur past there is no point looking back at them..just look forward n try to go on strong and much more happier.
u seems like a pretty understanding girl,for obvious reasons have done some foolish things in the past dho..
anyway ,,maybe i dont have anyrights to talk abt ur life dho..
am very sorry if all these comments of mine r disturbing u.
tc,smile always
cheers
NoOne.

Anonymous said...

nice story.. must have had a hard time back then.

i hope some addict will read this.. and be inspired abt ur story!

cheers :)

shweetikle said...

panadol is sumthing ppl get addicted to dho? my frend's sis is addicted..bali nuviyas eyna kaane..good that im not addicted to anything =D

sucksex said...

basybey hutaali kan!!!