BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 26, 2007

PETS...PETS & MORE PETS

Ive had plenty of pets but not all at once, one at a time





First I remember having rabbit int he house as pets. They were OK i guess cox they didn't scare me or anything but their Poo sure stinks. Maybe that was the reason mum got rid of them.Well for what is worth I think they really look kinda cute





Then came a turtle, not a big one a small one. It was quiet cool to have one. But unfortunately it didn't last long. I buried it in my house when it died.






Third we had pigeons. Not one or two a whole army or so of them. It actually started with a quiet a few. But before we knew, the roof of our house had a huge pigeon house and there were flooding with them. But them it kinda started getting creepy with them making sounds at night so we stopped feeding them. And after that they never came back.




Then one of my cux bro brought a real KOOOOOL owl. It was all white and alllll. We had it for like a few days and before we knew it it had somehow escaped. So much for wanting a pet owl.






Then We had parrots at home. We used to have them from time to time but they never grew, i mean in number so mum got bored of it so we always ended up selling them. But one time the number increased so much we had this huge cage at home and the house will be filled with their sounds. But them again mum got bored and we sold them cage and alll



Then the time came for some scales. Yess FISH. We didn't have any huge fishes or anything but we did have some japan fish and some other fish i cant remember. Most of all I remember the fighting fish which had really pretty colours. But when they also started to increase in number we kinda lost interest and sold them all


And the last pet I had was a v Nice White cat I found on the road. It was soooo cute. I really did loved that cat. But unfortunately one day it got out when the door was open and got hit by a pick up (sniff) I was really upset that day cox that was the one pet which I had reallly with me.



Anyways after all that long list I had given up on pets. Well maybe I should try to see how having a lizard or something turn out. hehe. Just kidddding

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was preparing myself for an angry comment... and then there is the picture of a cat :D

Anonymous said...

i was preparing myself for an angry comment... and then there is the picture of a cat :D

kaidha said...

hehe
i really loved that cat
but y would u wanna comment in anger
did i offend you????

Unknown said...

interestin..hehe..gr8est pet gonna b ur baby..one day u ll know..heheh..that day u wont need this..hehe..cheeers..

manippulhu said...

xefrox .. hehe i agree with u ..

Anonymous said...

kaidha... gr8 list lurv it :D

XefroX/manippulhu: if you mean a real baby, nah!! the baby isnt the pet.. the parents are the baby's pets!

kaidha said...

wel if u mean by a baby well i had one (my mums) and i love her to distractions
I spoil her rotten im proud of that
Well guess they are the best pets
LOL

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

never knew u had so many petsssss :)

iecco said...

u shud win an award i guess! hehe...i never had any pets and its kinda boring!!

Naziya said...

hehe if there ever was an animal sum1 would have for a pet [except lizards] i guess u've had it.. hehe kewl

shweetikle said...

i just hate animals! and therefore i hate pets =s