BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

THE NOTEBOOK-Behind every great love is a great story

This is the best love story I ever watched

Though the movie was released in 2004 I came to hear about it from my cux bro Zaa
He had the movie and asked me to watch it
I thought what lame name
So The DVD found was another pile of junk in my closet
Then one day I was so bored.
I went through my closet and came across the movie
I thought what the heck lets just watch it
The movie opens with an someone canoeing and then shows an old lady standing near a widow
The movie did not interest me much
Then it progressed and became one of the best movies I had ever watched
I'm so glad I didn't throw it away
I'm currently trying to find the novel,someone told me that the novel was better than the movie
If the movie was that great imagine how good the book going to be
These are the movies that help up keep faith in love
I can watch this movie over and over again without getting bored
The movie stars Ryan Gosling & Rachael McAdams
If you wanna check it out click here & read the plot here

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its too sad that u watched the movie now only...u of all people should have watched it earlier.well now also i hope u have got some faith in love..n try to be happy again..cos as u say at ur profile u laugh 75% of the time..i hope ur still laughing 75%.thats the only thing i would like to see doing..how r u now.??still depressed n thinking of doing foolish things eh ?hope not
tc,cheers
NoOne

suicidal imbecile said...

this movie is one of the most obvious movie i saw.i dint like it

Unknown said...

notebook sucks..dumbest movie .like a hindhi drama

kaidha said...

hmmmmm no wonder you and ayha get along so well but its only your opinion
it is among the best romatic movies of all
and that my friend is a fact
LOL

kaidha said...

now the only thing im addicted is Chips & Chocolate :)

Unknown said...

m tryin to get one...so many r sayin the same thin..dhen, m lookin FW..hehe..cheeer