BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 17, 2007

BANGALHI HEAVEN


I go to give tuitions this house every other day. And in order for me to go there I have to cross the ‘bangalhi heaven’
Yes a bangalhi heaven
I named that area so cox when ever I am there it is full of them. There are every where you turn
It’s like every bangalhi in town seems to be there blocking the road
And I think the reason for that is very clear
There are bangalhi hota’s on that road and almost four bangalhi music and film stores.
So in order for me to reach my destination I do have to cross this bangalhi heaven
I personally don’t have anything against them but why cant they just have their gathering or whatever else where they wont be blocking other peoples way
Already they are occupying the dhuvaa park near Islamic Centre
Well guess have to tolerate them cox we seem to have no choice in the matter

3 comments:

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

eyyy migey magu ge ehkolhakee bangaalhiville!!

sucksex said...

aharun gey mago??????? lol....pakaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

guess what! I LIVE IN A BANGAALHI HEAVEN! Migey kairee hussss bangaalhin ulheynee.. =T