BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

LOVE IS BLIND



love sure is blind, if it were not,i would never had fallen in love with him
He was a skinny,ordinary looking guy who had noting special about him and i fell head over heals in love with that bloke.He had no clue that i was in love with him for 5 whole years.
For some it was almost obvious.
I hear people say that if you dont act today it would be too late tomorrow.So in the end i mustered up enough courage to tel him how i felt.
But what a fool i was to fall in love with him, for him i was just someone who looked good on his arms.
He not only hurt me, he shattered my belife in LOVE and TRUST. And to think i was willing to go against my family if the time had arisen, i was willing to do what was necessary so we both can be together.And all that for who???
In the end he ended up breaking my heart all the same and making me look like a FOOL
So how can i not say LOVE IS BLIND, if it werent would i had falen for a loser like him!!!

6 comments:

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

so tru..love is blind..or may b we are...kekek

sucksex said...

fools...definitely v r!!!!

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

or may u are :P

kaidha said...

mayb we all are

Unknown said...

not me...im the wisest...keke

kaidha said...

yeah aysha we have seeen how wise u have beeen :p