BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2007

PRIINCESS OR DICTATOR


My little sister was the unexpected surprise of the family. From the moment I laid eyes on her I have loved her to distractions. There is nothing I wouldn't do for her.
It took us months to come up with a name for her and in the end we choose Shuaau, later changed to Shuaa.
She orders everyone around and bosses a lot (WOW she wonder where she got that from)
She usually gets her way with everything.
The other day I came home from office and was resting when shuko sunglasses broke. She came to me and cried for one and in the end I took her to buy ones.
Events like that are endless, but I think its cute to spoil her
She hates it when people touches my stuff and would go and boss them and tell
"Dotha rulhi annaney"
She calls me doatha instead of dontha
No matter how mischievous she is or bossy I love each and every thing about her
Its great to have someone to spoil even though she got you wrapped around her little fingers

5 comments:

© ɐ ɯ ɐ s said...

u realy do spoil her...jus dont make her tooo tom boi!

Anonymous said...

hehe... lovely... kids can b just so manipulative dho!

Anonymous said...

reminds me of myself spoiling my sister ;)

sucksex said...

i miss my lovely cousins!!!

kaidha said...

well if we dont spoil them who else will