BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

SWEET LIES




I say I am good,
But I don't think I can ever be
I say I don’t feel,
But deep down I hurt
I say I’m not tired,
But I don't I have the strength to go on
I say I don't cry,
But my pillow weeps with me at night
I say I’ll trust you,
But deep down I know I can’t
I say I’ll love again,
But I don’t have the courage to do so
I say I won’t get hurt,
But I know I’ll end up torn
I say everything will be alright,
But I know I am lying to myself
I say I am happy,
But nothing can be further from the truth
I say I'm living,
But I know I'm just barely existing

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

but why the word "Zahir" :) that's abit funny u know cos its a name in arabic...

is it an english word? i mean is there a word in English called Zahir?

sucksex said...

wat doesn zahir have 2 do wid dis poem???? r u obsessed wid dis S Zahir!!!!!

kaidha very nice poem!!!!!

kaidha said...

i have no idea where nass got zahir
im pretty sure i havent mentioned any zahir

Subtle Hues said...

cool poem and cool pic

PS: umm zahir was mentioned in some blog i think. i jus skimmed thru the updated ones. can't remember which one it was. anyway zahir doesn have anything to do with this poem eh? :S

foniboki said...

Zahir is in aisha's blog

Anonymous said...

nice poem..but when i look at the meaning hidden inside it seems as u have lost hope of life..

"life can play the worst cards but we must never loose faith."NoOone

Anonymous said...

Thats's quite a nice poem :P

Unknown said...

nass ah olhuny dho nass.pis pis